Compassionate and Skilled Family Lawyers in Stephenville, Texas
Advocating for you and your family in and out of court
At Fraser, Wilson & Bryan, P.C., our attorneys provide sound legal counsel and effective representation with care and skill as we guide our clients through the events that redefine their families. We take our responsibility very seriously because the outcome of these legal matters can significantly impact you and your family.
We recognize that each family situation is different, and we focus on the particular needs of your case. We listen to your story and explain the legal issues you face and the processes involved. We have 50 years of combined experience helping clients decide on the appropriate strategy, whether settlement, mediation or trial. When a successful settlement cannot be negotiated, we thoroughly prepare your case and aggressively fight to protect your interests in court.
- Adoption ― We assist clients seeking private adoptions as well as stepparent and grandparent or other family member adoptions and ensure that the process moves efficiently.
- Divorce ― Dissolution is the legal termination of a marriage. Dissolution actions can be uncontested or contested. We provide you with experienced guidance.
- Spousal maintenance or alimony― If divorcing parties cannot agree in writing to spousal maintenance or alimony, the court may award it. We can help you obtain the most favorable outcome.
- Property division ― We help divorcing parties come to an agreement on how marital property will be divided, or thoroughly prepare to present the property issues to the court for determination in your favor.
- Child custody and visitation ―Each child and family is different, and we work with you to provide you sound legal advice and guide you through the process of setting child custody and visitation schedule. If parties cannot reach an agreement, we fight aggressively for you and your family in court.
- Child support ― Child support amounts are determined by formulas set by the state. We ensure the court has accurate information to reach a fair decision on your behalf.
- Enforcement – When the other party is not following the court’s order – whether for child support, visitation, or other provisions – you can depend on us to pursue assertively all relief available to you. When you face an enforcement action, we vigorously will defend your rights.
- Modifications― Changes may be made to final agreements or court orders relating to child custody, visitation and support when there has been a substantial change in circumstances. We protect the interests of you and your children.
- Guardianships ― We have extensive experience in guardianships of people and their property, conservatorships of their assets and protection of the rights of legal guardians.
- Paternity actions ― These actions are filed to assist a parent in acknowledging and protecting important visitation, custody and support rights. We advocate for your interests in these actions.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements ― We draft these agreements to keep your assets separate from those of your intended or existing spouse.
- Name changes – We represent adults and children seeking name changes.
Trial attorneys in Stephenville who care about you and your family
When you need family law attorneys who go the extra mile for clients, call Fraser, Wilson & Bryan, P.C. at 254-434-2400, 254-965-7270 to schedule your free initial consultation or contact us online.