Stephenville, Texas, Lawyers Trusted Since 1995 to Understand Your Legal Needs
Caring about and taking the time to serve you, our client ― that’s what we do at Fraser, Wilson & Bryan, P.C.
Fraser, Wilson & Bryan, P.C. is a civil litigation and transactional law firm that represents individuals, families and businesses in Stephenville and throughout the surrounding counties in Texas.
We are Texas natives vested in the Stephenville community, where we are raising our families and practicing law. We are steadfastly committed to providing our clients with highly effective, individualized, prompt and professional legal services ― and with the personal attention and respect you deserve.
We are the force to contend with when your interests need protection
With more than 50 combined years of experience, our attorneys take the time to listen to you and understand your needs. We litigate on all civil matters, handle wills and estate planning, and provide transactional legal services in areas such as selection of business entities ― corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships — and contracts, real estate, foreclosures and leases, including oil and gas leases. We are all trained mediators who truly care about obtaining the best results for you in the most cost-efficient and timely manner possible.
At Fraser, Wilson & Bryan, P.C., we can assist with a broad range of legal matters at all levels of complexity:
- Family law ― We have extensive experience in family law matters, including divorce, child custody, child support, enforcement, modification of court orders, termination of parental rights, adoption, paternity, pre- and post-marital agreements and visitation. We represent you zealously because we know the outcome of your litigation can affect you and your family for the rest of your lives.
- Estate planning and probate ― You must plan for the future so your family has the documents necessary to handle your business and medical affairs smoothly. We draft wills, trusts, powers of attorney, healthcare powers of attorney and directives to physicians. We help families negotiate the probate process, no matter how complex it is in your particular case, we help you navigate the legal process when a guardianship becomes necessary.
- Business law ― We represent individuals and businesses in the formation and operation of business entities. We work with your accountants and other financial professionals to determine the best way for you to conduct your business. Our services include the maintenance of corporate books and annual meetings. We provide legal assistance in employee relations, contracts, leases and other transactional matters and protect your interests when litigation is required.
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy ― We represent debtors in Chapter 7 liquidation bankruptcy cases. We also represent creditors in any type of bankruptcy. Our practice focuses on the Northern and Western Districts of Texas. Our firm helps people file for bankruptcy relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.
- Banking – We represent local banking institutions by preparing loan documents, helping ensure compliance with state laws and banking regulations, and providing general legal advice where needed.
- Civil litigation ― We are tenacious and experienced litigators, representing clients in trials to the bench, in jury trials and through the appellate process.
- Collections ― We work diligently to collect the monies you are owed, from the first demand letter to the post-judgment collection process. We also assist clients when a debtor turns to bankruptcy protection by prosecuting collection efforts in the bankruptcy courts.
- Contracts ― For individuals and businesses, we draft and review real estate, employment, construction, services or personal property sales contracts or any other type of agreement.
- Foreclosures ― We represent lenders and borrowers during the foreclosure process. For lenders, we take all the necessary steps to demand payment, accelerate the indebtedness, post the property for foreclosure, determine any other outstanding liens and proceed with the sale process. For borrowers, we review the notices to determine if the lender has met all the statutory requirements leading to the foreclosure process, and we take any available steps to stop foreclosure when there has not been compliance with the law.
- Leases ― We assist clients in the review and negotiation of mineral leases related to gas exploration in Erath and surrounding counties. We successfully have negotiated better terms for owners. We also prepare landlord-tenant leases and personal property leases.
- Mediation ― Alternative dispute resolution methods are highly favored by today’s courts. Mediation can provide parties a means of resolving the dispute themselves, often leading to an outcome more satisfactory to all parties involved. Whereas mediation does not involve a trial, it does require preparation and knowledge of the mediation process. We approach mediation like all other legal matters, with preparation and experience.
- Personal injury ― When you or a loved one has been seriously injured, you need someone with experience to handle the insurance company and responsible party aggressively.
- Real estate – Our firm handles a variety of real estate matters, from sales and leases to construction and loans. We prepare sale contracts, coordinate and handle the closing of real estate sales and purchases, and draft and review leases, construction contracts, and loan documents. We work with title companies and lenders to coordinate the closing of transactions in the most timely and efficient manner possible.
Successfully serving clients in Texas
From our office conveniently located on the square in Stephenville, Fraser, Wilson & Bryan, P.C. represents individuals and businesses throughout Texas, focusing on the cities of Stephenville, Comanche, Granbury, Hamilton and Mineral Wells and serving clients throughout Erath, Bosque, Comanche, Eastland, Hood, Hamilton, Palo Pinto and Somervell Counties.
Experienced trial attorneys and mediators in Stephenville, Texas, resolving your legal matters
For experienced and caring legal representation and counsel, call Fraser, Wilson & Bryan, P.C. at 254-434-2400, 254-965-7270 to schedule your free initial consultation, or contact us online.